Welcome to the Fedora, a contemporary building located in Columbia Heights near Meridian Hill Park. Extremely well maintained light-filled unit, with a large open lay out, and a kitchen equipped with high-end appliances, gas- range cooking, dishwasher, granite countertops, and modern cabinetry. Off the living-room, is a quaint private balcony to enjoy the changing seasons. In unit washer/dryer, plenty of closet space, high ceilings, and large windows. This building features a fabulous roof deck, courtyard with gas grills, club/party room, plenty of guest parking, and a low condo fee! Truly a location of convenience with mix of retail, dining, and entertainment. This unit provides access to U Street Metro Station (Green/Yellow Lines) and 14th & 16th St, all while being next door to grocery, dry cleaning, etc.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
690 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser, Disposal
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Party Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price