AMAZING LISTING - GORGEOUS south facing home with charming original features and off-street parking steps from Union Market Menus, NOMA Metro, and Much More! Spacious and spread out over 3 levels offering 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and a connected lower level in-law suite. Original Woodwork, Hardwood floors, Skylight, Separate Living and Dining Rooms, Hardwood Flooring, High Ceilings, Big Windows, Welcoming Double Entry Foyer, Formal Living Room with Fireplace, Separate Dining Room, Spacious Kitchen, Mud Room, Large Patio and Secure Off-street Parking. Large Primary Bedroom with Big Picture Window and Sitting Area, Plus Two More Upstairs Bedrooms and a Full Bathroom with Claw-foot Tub and Shower. The connected lower level is set up perfectly for an in-law suite scenario with a rear entrance, large family room, second kitchen, full bathroom, separate laundry with lots of light. Walk to Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Union Market, Union Station, NOMA Metro! Amazing Location, Beautiful Home.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Private Sewer System, Public Sewer
2,133 sq. ft
Old City #1
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Mud Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Skylight, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Stone Driveway.
- Full, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price